Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mitsubishi Short-Throw DLP Projector Refurbished Only 511 hr used
The EX240U-ST offers excellent portability or easy light-weight installations while showing an impressive brightness of 2500lm. From meeting rooms to classrooms, clear images are displayed even with ambient light. With an estimated lamp life of up to 4000 hours (in low mode). Immersive, interactive 3D presentations are the future of instructional education, and with the EX240U. The 3D video content must be designed in field sequential format, played in a 3D capable computer and active shutter glasses are required. It is equipped with a RJ-45 terminal for LAN connectivity and remote operation when connected to a network. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently and provide the best possible support.
HD Video Mode:
up to 4000 hr
HDMI, VGA, S-Video, RCA
- Unit was thoroughly tested, it?s fully functional and in a great operational condition.
Refurbished. Internal parts, fans, connectors, lamp and filter have been professionally cleaned to improve projector performance and extend it's life.
- Cosmetic condition - very good to excellent. However unit may have some signs of normal use, such as minor scratches.
- All units are carefully cleaned and appropriately sanitized with an antibacterial cleansing agent so you can enjoy your projector.
- Lamp is original and checked to have no damages. Only
- Image may have some small signs of normal wear such as minor blemishes. Overall image is good. Image has no dead pixels.
Lens is cleaned and covered with a repellent that protect lens and increase it's life time.
- Power cord, HDMI cable and remote control. (no original box or other cables included).